Tips For Secure Online Payments
The current generation which is technologically responsive and updated, has so many conveniences in store, to offer the users. Since the most trending medium to shop these days is online shopping, the major concern stands at making payment, which is not the most necessary but also has to be made safe. For so many eCommerce companies selling their services and products worldwide, the foremost concern is receiving payment through secured channel, in the best way. This further helps the users to make payment easily and on their fingertip. And for companies that look for options to best serve their customers, they must select the most resourceful and appropriate online payment transfer.
Here is a list of few much secured payment channels, accepted nation and worldwide and are also the most secure:
- PayPal: PayPal is the American based company, and also stands the world’s largest platform for receiving various sorts of payments. You can make payment for purchases of services and merchandise, auction sales, purchase of websites from different companies across the world and their professional services and many more, online. PayPal in return charges a fee for that, and is the safest gateway of online payment.
- Google Wallet: Google Wallet, which is also known as Google Checkout, is a start-up by Google. Easily operated over mobile phones, laptop, tablet, I pad, desktop, and other smart devices, this is widely used for making and receiving money for so many purposes. The best part being, very negligible charge or fee to use this payment gateway. Google wallet also introduced the tangible Google wallet card which could be used in stores as well as online, with money being used from your Google Wallet account. You can Google wallet easily available on the Play Store or App store for download and effective use.
- Amazon Payment: Just as the name suggests, Amazon payment was an initiative by Amazon and is now a very successful and safe payment transfer mode. The registration to this gateway payment is free and you can shop unlimited with no hassle of payment through this amazon.com customer base. At present this is supporting over 28 countries, with supportive outcomes.
- Worldpay: World pay is the Listed London Stock Exchange and is the resourceful source of making payments of mail orders and internet available retailers, and sale transactions online. Worldpay also serves to provide effective loans to small scale businesses. The base of this payment gateway transaction is the small business merchants, and this is the safe channel of paying for services and products. In addition to some transaction fee that this app charges, you also have to pay a sign-up amount while using this payment measure.
- There are various other payment channels as Quick Pay, Paisa, Skill and others, which are accepted in lot many countries and you can use these measures as the reliable payment platform.
While you see so many incidents taking place with fraudulent payment and card details received, it is very necessary on your part, to have a payment channel which professionally legal and the most secure.
- safe online shopping sites
- list of safe online shopping sites
- how to stay safe when shopping online
- safest way to purchase online
- online shopping tips to save money
- online shopping tips and tricks
- online shopping security issues