ICICI Bank Instant Personal Loans Through ATMs
ICICI Bank is one of India’s leading multinational banks. According to its market capitalization and assets, the bank is ranked as the second largest public sector bank. ICICI Bank offers a wide gamut of banking and financial services to the corporate and retail customers to suffice their needs through extensive delivery channels.
ICICI Personal Loan
Seeing the rising expenses and needs of a common Indian, ICICI Bank offers personal loans. Also known as unsecured loans, these loans are offered to the people in order to meet sudden and unavoidable expenses such as renovation, weddings, finance a vacation, etc.
Why choose ICICI Personal Loan?
ICICI Bank offers customized personal loans for the customers, making it unique from the rest of the banks. Everything from the loan term to the loan amount is fixed as per your financial track. If you are a salaried individual, you will be offered a personal loan up to Rs. 15 Lakhs and a self-employed individual can avail a loan up to Rs. 30 Lakhs.
Key features of ICICI Personal Loan –
- Affordable Interest Rate – ICICI Bank offers an interest rate of as low as 13.99%.
- Swift Loan Approval – ICICI Bank is known for its quick loan approval and disbursement.
- Minimal Documentation – With minimum documentation required for ICICI Personal Loan, it really helps in increasing the loan disbursal time.
Instant Personal Loans through ICICI Bank’s ATMs
Of late, ICICI Bank has offered a first of its kind service where you can apply for a personal loan through an ATM (automated teller machine). Now, if you are seeking a personal loan from ICICI Bank, you can do so by visiting your nearest ICICI Bank ATM.
Currently, if you are a salaried customer, then you can make the most of this newly launched service and you get to avail loan up to Rs. 15 Lakhs. This amount will get deposited in your ICICI Bank savings account once you receive the approval. The interest rate offered by the bank will range between 10.99% and 17.99%. There are a number of factors on which the interest rate will depend, but your CIBIL score will be the key factor.
If you have a CIBIL score of 750 and above, then it significantly increases the chances of acquiring a personal loan with a good interest rate.
How To Go About It?
The whole process is quite interesting thanks to the two key features – the process is completely digital and does not require any paper. I think this will really save a significant amount of time as generally lot of time is wasted in providing personal details and documents. So, the next time you visit your ICICI Bank ATM to withdraw cash or to check your balance, make sure you look for an option on the screen to avail a personal loan.
Here is the important part i.e. the steps you need to follow in order to avail a personal loan at any ICICI Bank ATM –
- Step 1 – First and foremost, you will have to make a selection for the pre-approved personal loan option. You will see multiple options for varied loan amounts on the ATM screen. The loan amount displayed on the screen will depend on your eligibility.
- Step 2 – Once you see all these options on the screen, your next move is to accept the processing fee, EMI amount and interest rate offered by the bank.
- Step 3 – Now, you will have the Terms and Conditions displayed on your screen. If you are comfortable with the T&C, hit the option of Accept.
- Step 4 – Your last step will include entering the debit card PIN into the ATM.
Features and Benefits
Instant Personal Loan facility offered by ICICI Bank ATMs have the following features and benefits –
- Loans will be offered for a fixed term of 60 months
- Quick application process
- Instant transfer of funds.
- Comes with additional security measures.
- icici loan through atm
- icici personal loan through atm
- icici bank loan through atm
- icici bank pre approved personal loan
- icici bank atm loans
- atm cash loan
- icici bank personal loan through atm